Life as a wife, mother, homemaker, and Autism adventures!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family In Town!


It's always something to look forward to when you hear family is coming to town, ie my Sister-in-law Heidi. We are fortunate enough to have had them just come this last week and stay at our home. It was just Heidi and her two children, Teddy and Elsie. We had a blast and really enjoyed our eye-to-eye contact therapeutic sessions. It's always rejuvenating for me when she comes to stay. I went a little crazy with the photos of her little Elsie due to my recent photography class. But that little girl is worth taking photos. She's so stinking cute!
We also got to spend some more time with my other sister-in-law Katie and her adoreable baby Macy. Those cheeks!!

No comments:

Fall pictures

Fall pictures